Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome fellow VGM fans!

Anyone familiar with OverClocked ReMix (OCR)? Well, for those of you who do not know, OCR is a site dedicated to the remixing of video game music. There are some video game tunes that I do like (especially from Street Fighter and Tekken), but as I was looking through the site, one question popped up in my head: where oh WHERE are the house mixes?

Enter Street Fighter: In The House. Upon completion of this project (whenever that will be, it's rather open-ended at this point), I will have created house remixes for most of the music in the Street Fighter franchise, including (but not necessarily limited to): the SF2 series, the Alpha series (except Alpha 3, the music never really did much for me), the SF3 series (New Generation/2nd Impact AND 3rd Strike), and the EX Series.

The project has been slow in starting due to life interruptions, but it's back in full swing now. I am currently working on music from the SF2 series and I have completed Blanka, Chun-Li, Zangief, Ryu, and Dhalsim. I am currently working on Ken, Dee Jay, and E. Honda.

DISCLAIMER: I may not create a remix of EVERY SF character theme, because some of them I just can't stand to listen to, but most of them I DO like.

Be on the lookout for more info!

No comments: