Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I said it, and I meant it! More remixes coming this weekend!

I posted a vid on YouTube a few weeks ago saying that after a few interruptions and life events, I have returned full force to my SF2 Remix Project (officially titled "Street Fighter II: In The House"). In addition to completing remixes for Guile and Cammy, I have also gone back an retooled the remixes I have already done (Blanka, Chun-Li, Ken, Dhalsim, Ryu, and Zangief) and will be releasing those remakes as well. I decided to revisit them because I worked on those 1-2 years ago, and my production skills have dramatically improved since then, and since I do plan on releasing the entire project in the form of an album (for free, of course), I would like a cohesiveness across the tracks. And I think you all will enjoy the new versions.

All of that to come within the next week!

No comments: